Represents text that is isolated from its surrounding for the purposes of bidirectional text formatting.
Defines the base URL for all relative URLs in a document.
Displays text in a bold style.
|Defines an article.|
Defines a specific area within an image map.
Specifies the author’s contact information.
- It uses a digital repository established on a server to store and manage the information.
- It can provide a clear and logical view of the process that manipulates data.
- DBMS contains automatic backup and recovery procedures.
- It contains ACID properties which maintain data in a healthy state in case of failure.
- It can reduce the complex relationship between data.
- It is used to support manipulation and processing of data.
- It is used to provide security of data.
- It can view the database from different viewpoints according to the requirements of the user.
Puts a comment in the document